1. Pump early and pump often: Research shows that pumping breast milk in
three to four shorter periods rather than one or two longer ones increases your supply of milk.
2. Get inspired: Breast pumping at work or away from your baby? Viewing a photo or
two of your precious child helps many mothers feel a little less detached.
3. Choose Wisely: Make sure you are using the right breast pump. There are a ton of options out
there, and fortunately
our Essential Hands-Free Pump Support Bra
works with all of them!
4. Don't make it a chore: Breast pumping doesn’t have to be daunting. Choose to make it an enjoyable experience by engaging in a leisurely activity like reading or playing with your baby.
5. Don't skip it: To keep the milk flowing and avoid a painful backup, keep on track with your regular breast pumping schedule.